2014년 3월 30일 일요일

ALL ABOUT MOVIEWORLD

Do you like amusement park?
Are you thinking about where to go on your holiday?
I know a special park, and really want to recommend to you :)
 
 
 
Have you guys heard of a MOVIE WORLD before?
 
 
 
I guess you never heard of it. Then, have you ever heard of a Warner Brothers before? It’s famous movie company, you guys already have seen lots of their movie I think, and the movie world is their subsidiary company. It is located at Gold coast, Australia. It’s a popular movie related theme park.
 
here's the admission price.
 
One day ticket for adult :89.99$ (Australian dollar)
Annual pass for adult : 99.99$
 
So, if you are local or you could go there more than two times per year, get an annual pass would be better better better! i
 
 
here's the map of movie world.
 
It has 7 interesting trills and I tried all of them. I think they are amazing!!!!
 
 
 
My favorite one is Super man excape !!!!
it really scares me, but I still love this one.
If you'd love to enjoy adventurous thing, I sincery recommend try this one!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Warner bros has lots of famous character.
I guess you guys all have heard Bugs, Tweety, Superman, and Batmen and so on.
Amazingly they comes around the park every hour and you can take an awesmoe photo with them <3
 
 
 
 
But the most special thing in Movie world is they have a parade once a day.
It is 30mins at one time. and you can see all of their chatracters at one time.
 They are dancing and singing on the parade!!
It is the most big reason that I love movie world.
 
 
 
                  So, if you feel boring in your daily routine,
why don't you go to movie world with your friends of family,
and make an unforgettable memory <3

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기