2014년 4월 4일 금요일

Restaurant review

Restaurant review
 
 
 
 
Hi guys!
Today I want to share some information about the delicious restaurant for Hanyang University's student.
But if you are not a student of our university, it doesn't matter as well because our Uni is located on central of Seoul, and it is easy to find:)
So, dear my all school mates ! Have you ever worried about decide where to go when you want to eat some  nice pasta and steak? I am a pasta lover which I said on my self introduction and I've been lots of pasta restaurant which located nearby our school and I think here is the BEST restaurant I have  ever been !
The name of this restaurant is 'Gorgeous kitchen'.
It is located on the middle of Hanyang univ. st. and Wangsimli st.
You just need to walk about 5mins from each station. It is located next to 'Urban farm'.
 
When you find out this sign, please get into there!!!!
 
 
I love the interior of there, it makes me feel comfortable. Very modern design and cozy atmosphere.
 

 
 
 
So I know you guys are curious about the menu.
Here is it!
 
Basically, they have Pilaff, Pasta, Steak and Pizza.
I have tried all of them and I think the Carbonara is the best menu of  here.
You might be think the price of  here is little bit expensive, but you don't have to worry.
Because one menu is serve for two people.
So when you go there with one friend, you guys just need to order one menu.  It would be makes you super full. haha
 
 
 
 
Here's the photo of  there.
OH OH OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the gorgeous pasta. How come you couldn't come to there?
It is the super basic rule of our university to go there and enjoy your nice meal <3
 
So, If you would like to enjoy your nice time with your lover of friend, (Of course with delicious food) I sincerely want to recommend this restaurant.  If you don't know with whom go there, please reply on this post and Let's enjoy the nice food together!!!!!
 
 
 

댓글 3개:

  1. It looks so delicious. It is located near. I'll go there after midterm exam!!

    답글삭제
  2. I often go to the Gorgeous kitchen restaurtant with my friends!! The price is appropriate and the taste is also good!! So l like to go there.

    답글삭제
  3. Wow! it very near and easy find from our school!! I want to go to Gorgeous kitchen with my girlfriend!! Thank you for introduce such a good place!!

    답글삭제